POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rombot : Re: Rombot Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rombot
From: Ken
Date: 8 Apr 2000 21:28:34
Message: <38EFDCEE.C573FAA6@pacbell.net>
"Chris S." wrote:

> > All that gray with just a little blue adds an interesting touch.
> > (Hmm, looks like my NS window... hehe)
> >
> > Sorry if I asked this before, but what do you use to post? (it was HTML)
>
> MS Outlook Express, with Rich HTML...did that cause a problem in the post?
> It looks ok from this end...

As part of a server policy we prefer that you post in plain text when visiting
this news server. The relevant part of the news server policy is stated below

1.) This has been mentioned before in other announcements on this
    news server but we would appreciate it if you do not post your
    messages in HTML format. Many of our visitors do not have HTML
    compliant news readers. Also, HTML messages consume more server
    resources than do plain text messages. We do not expire messages
    in every group on this server and HTML posts are a luxury we
    cannot support.

Thanks,

Ken Tyler